Wednesday, January 27, 2010

God Words from Isaiah

Amazing words from Isaiah 62 found in the Old Testament:

1 For Zion's sake I will not keep silent,
for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet,
till her righteousness shines out like the dawn,
her salvation like a blazing torch.

2 The nations will see your righteousness,
and all kings your glory;
you will be called by a new name
that the mouth of the LORD will bestow.

I feel that God has given us these words for Ibiza. 2 of us felt God place this chapter on our hearts after we all read through Isaiah a few weeks ago. I for one get really excited when reading this chapter and replacing the words of Zion with Ibiza. I just have such a desire to see Ibiza blaze with God's amazing salvation and that her righteaousness shine like the dawn. When you think of Ibiza you don't really think it's the most righteous place, but God can redeem anyone, anything and even whole nations. How cool is that?!

I am waiting and I am watching. I will not keep silent and keep praying and asking God to do this: to establish Ibiza and make her the praise of the whole earth! Come on!

No comments: