Monday, January 5, 2009

'Chez Bruce'

So i am preparing for this coming Wednesday night's event at my Church here in Notting Hill, London. The main reason for the event is to communicate to my Church family and to my friends all of what i am doing with 24-7Ibiza.

Am planning my very simple yet tasty menu of Soup and Bread. I love baking bread and i just found out that my Church receives literally bags of fresh bread from this unbelievably posh little food shop in the heart of Notting Hill. Although i was looking forward to all the baking, it does make it cheaper and takes the pressure off getting it all done. Basically - RESULT!

Am going to make a Leek and Potato Soup. What more does one need on a cold (and it is bitterly cold) Winter's night here in London town? It's a Nigel Slater recipe too - from my friend Ruthage, and although I've not made it before, I'm relishing the opportunity to make it a good 'un. Love that man Nigel...

The evening will include a video clip of our work from You Tube, some pictures of the 24-7 team and our work, and of course stories of the summer's work and my hopes for the New Year. It's going to be a great night!

No comments: