Saturday, November 1, 2008

Adventures in UK...Part One

I've not blogged for a while, and these adventures will come in random order. (Oh, and I'm using my new laptop bought by 24-7 Ibiza. Thanks everyone!)

What an amazing day! I'm gonna say that again...in my head...

I've spent the day today with my family from 24-7 Ibiza and some very excellent (new) friends here in Essex! Think this might be up there as one of the most fun days of my life!

It began with Full English at Robb and Sally's house. Then onto 'Laser Mayhem' for 2 hours or so. We had several different courses to defend and attack, all outside and all with some very cool obstacles like tanks and cars and streams and the like. Our team got beaten overall, and I'm fearful that Helen my house mate will not let me live this down. She was actually really good! Could the day get any better? It did, as next up was James Bond 'Quantum of Solace'. There were at least 20 of us watching it and i really enjoyed the fast action. Think i need to see it again though to just keep up with the story.

And just when you think a day can't possibly get any better for someone, it did! We came home for beer and kebabs! That just capped off a most awesome day! I've made some really amazing, lovely, friendly, funny and generous new friends whilst being here too. I am so lucky and blessed to be doing what i do, knowing who i know and serving such a wonderful God!

I'm going to be praying later tonight at 1am for an hour; i have soo much to be thankful for and a few people to pray for too.

2 comments:

hel-ann said...

cheers bruce, at least you're a good sport... haha

Fredrik said...

Great that you got a new pc.
And thanx!