Saturday, April 10, 2010

Visit to the UK

I'm heading back to England tonight to see my family and to celebrate my 31st birthday with my twin sister Nicole. Christine will join me up in Lincoln too and will meet my family and help to celebrate. I'm of course really excited to get home and see friends and family and have a break before the start of another busy and full-on summer. Time for a rest and to put my feet up.

Looking forward to going over to visit Christine in Belfast as well. We're hoping to do some fun things together (mostly eat tray-bakes) before I catch a flight back out here on the 20th April.

It'll then be a matter of days before Neil comes to work and live here - and he'll be moving into my apartment. The flat's pretty much ready for him to move into. I wish him all the best as he, alongside Claire and Christine, all prepare to move out here for nearly 6 months to work and help 24-7 Ibiza.

No comments: